Professional Development Training Academy
The Training Academy is CCAC’s education resource offering a wide variety of professional development courses for child care providers.
Find out more>>
Key advantages of CCAC’s Professional Development Training Academy:
- Locally customized and delivered course offerings
- Training written and produced by DEL approved early learning experts
- Opportunities for hands-on skill building, quality discussion, class interaction and instant provider feedback
- Training available at your location for staff
- Online, telephone or in-person registration and payment
- Classes designed to support Early Achiever participants
Early Achievers, Washington’s quality rating and improvement system (QRIS), is for licensed child care providers and helps early learning programs offer high-quality care. Early Achievers:
- Offers coaching and resources for child care providers to support each child’s learning and development. Research shows this kind of assistance helps providers improve the quality of their programs. And when more young children are ready for school, we all benefit.
- Connects families to child care and early learning programs with the help of an easy-to-understand rating system.
Our staff has a wealth of information, resources and expertise that we love to share! Among our staff, we have literally done it all when it comes to early learning and child care, so we can help you with answers, point you in the right direction, offer on-site consultations, or connect you with the right people. Find out more>>
STEM Enhancement Project
The Child Care Action Council has been awarded a grant to support In-Home Family Child Care providers as they enhance STEM learning in their backyards. Because Thrive by Five, the funding source for our grant, is looking for an innovative approach to education, we have an incredible opportunity to develop a sustainable program for STEM learning in your child care setting. Find our more>>
Washington State’s child care provider career lattice provides a clear pathway for professional development. Track your accomplishments and career opportunities, and get paid for your participation! Find out more>>
Families turn to CCAC when they are looking for child care. We use the information you submit in your provider profile to make sure families find the right fit for their needs. Find out how we can refer families to you>>
New to our site is a place where early learning and child care career opportunities in the community can all be centrally viewed by job seekers.
Post your opening or find a position>>