FIND is a grant-funded, one-on-one training and coaching opportunity for infant and toddler teachers in Thurston, South Mason, Grays Harbor, Lewis, and Pacific counties. FIND focuses on your strengths in teaching and supports you in learning more about positive serve-and-return interactions that help build children’s brains, strengthen relationships, and develop social-emotional skills. This class is scheduled based on your availability and is offered at no cost to you. If you are interested in participating in this opportunity for 4 STARS hours, please contact your Early Achievers coach and ask them to refer you for FIND. Once we receive your referral, we will contact you to discuss a start date.
Susan Burnham & Rose Tiller, Core Competency Area 1: Child Growth & Development; Area II: Curriculum & Learning Env.; Level VI: Interactions, Level #2
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
- We love children, but not at our classes, please!!
To Be Determined