Early Achievers, Washington’s quality rating and improvement system (QRIS), is for licensed child care providers and helps early learning programs offer high-quality care. Early Achievers:
- Offers consultation, coaching and resources for child care providers to support each child’s learning and development. Research shows this kind of assistance helps providers improve the quality of their programs. And when more young children are ready for school, we all benefit.
- Connects families to child care and early learning programs with the help of an easy-to-understand rating system.
Are you a provider who would like to join Early Achievers?
Sign up for free and get access to:
- Free training
- Customized technical assistance and coaching
- Scholarships for certificates or degrees
- Business tools for your child care small business
- Need-Based Grants
- State child care subsidy reimbursement
- Quality Improvement Awards of $2,000 to $9,000
For more information on Early Achievers, please visit the Department of Children, Youth, and Family’s Early Achiever’s website.
Current provider testimonials
“Throughout this process, my daycare has been transformed and I have even more enjoyment in my work. I see how much my hard work has enriched my daycare kids, and their environment. Even more satisfying, I proved to myself that old dogs can learn new tricks!”
-Chris, Family Child Care Director, Tenino, WA
“It is amazing to do this with other providers and see what they have learned and receive their feedback as we draw on one another’s knowledge and experience.”
-Nancy, Family Child Care Director, Shelton, WA
“My TA Specialist checks in to see how we are progressing, offers suggestions and encouragement along the way. It’s great to have someone knowledgeable in the early childhood field that respects and validates what we do.”
-Mary, Center Director, Port Angeles
Contact us for next steps
Kristin Gomez at email@example.com or (360) 731-5701
Check out our Impact Videos to see how Early Achievers makes a huge difference for child care providers and the families they serve.