This module is part of PACE (Provider Access to a Community Equivalent). PACE is one of several options to meet the licensing requirement for an initial and short certificate. To learn more about other options and see which one is right for you, visit the DCYF website HERE and scroll down to “Equivalents.” You can also find information about PACE HERE.
Module 1: Reflective Teaching is intended to be taken after completion of Child Care Basics, EQEL Year 1, and EQEL Year 2. This module includes 3 live webinars held Wednesday nights, April 27 (6:30-8:30 pm), May 25 (6:30-8 pm), and June 22, (6:30-8 pm). In addition to joining all three live webinars, PACE includes additional work in-between webinars. If you need the initial certificate (or equivalent) to meet WAC education requirements for your role and desire to participate in this module, please call Nancy Hobson at 360-789-7641 and ask to register for PACE Module 1: Reflective Teaching.
Debbie Roberts, M.Ed.
- Registration is required 48 hours prior to class.
- Registration and payments are not accepted at class.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not receive a certificate or refund.
- Class cancellations will be posted on our training calendar, and registrants will be notified.
- Full refunds will only be issued by calling and cancelling registration by 12 p.m. the day before class. No refunds given after the noon deadline.
April 27th, 2022 – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
May 25th, 2022 – 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
June 22nd, 2022 – 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.